I voted for you and I am glad that you won it 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I voted for you and I am glad that you won it 🥳
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Before you both go like
You do no you do no you do
You both deserve the supportive friend award
So true ❤️
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
No we dont have anything for him
But if he wishes I can make him one sig
Yes plz make a special award for him na plzzzzz😳
We both should share this award hehe❤️
talent hai🤣
Thanos Award? Coz he wishes to get the stone🤔🤣
Or he could be the Advisor of S.W.O.R.D.E
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Thanos Award? Coz he wishes to get the stone🤔🤣
Or he could be the Advisor of S.W.O.R.D.E
🤣 give him thanos award stone nahi toh award sahi🤣
You remind me of me and my Partner tbh
You up for this Zeal?🤣