Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
you sound like Aslan in the last scene of the first Narnia movie😆
Tareef hi kar rahi hai na? I mean I haven't seen movie to kuch keh nhi sakte
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
you sound like Aslan in the last scene of the first Narnia movie😆
Tareef hi kar rahi hai na? I mean I haven't seen movie to kuch keh nhi sakte
Wow congratulations once again Soni👀🔥🔥🔥🔥
Thank u again❤️
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Congrats to u too, u deserved that award more than me. U r the sweetest🤗 n most supportive❤️
No u 😆🤗
You both are amazing and very supportive!!🤗
Aise kaise na aata... but jaunga to khaale hath hi.
Thank you again Ramya, Kiffs and Aisha🤗❤️
Tareef hi kar rahi hai na? I mean I haven't seen movie to kuch keh nhi sakte
yes😆
Aslan is good...
Tareef hi kar rahi hai na? I mean I haven't seen movie to kuch keh nhi sakte
And I genuinely mean it
Aww so sweet🤗❤️ thank you😳
Tareef hi kar rahi hai na? I mean I haven't seen movie to kuch keh nhi sakte
Aslan sacrifices his life in the last scene 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Congrats to u too, u deserved that award more than me. U r the sweetest🤗 n most supportive❤️
Aww dear you truly deserve that award