I saw gorintaku in Hotstar episode 116 n 117 ? Is this Pallavi past in Mhrw
I saw gorintaku in Hotstar episode 116 n 117 ? Is this Pallavi past in Mhrw
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: nousheenfathima
I saw gorintaku in Hotstar episode 116 n 117 ? Is this Pallavi past in Mhrw
Please share what was her past? I think Siku or Star has changed the track completely.
is this the same thing which happened in goritanku?
Plastic surgery !
OMG whattt ! I hope siku doesn't go this way 🤢
Guys read this...
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Plastic surgery !
OMG whattt ! I hope siku doesn't go this way 🤢
Guys read this...
i can only believer, one thing here, is that Sullo's brother is bad as her🤔
rem..for Amrutha, she told..
yeh saab kaand, maine apne bhai ke saath mil ke kiya hai🤔
When did amruta said this about her mamu?
i can only believer, one thing here, is that Sullo's brother is bad as her🤔
rem..for Amrutha, she told..
yeh saab kaand, maine apne bhai ke saath mil ke kiya hai🤔
Means we are getting another entry soon Sulo ka bhai 🤔
But this fake Mandaar I can't 😆
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Means we are getting another entry soon Sulo ka bhai 🤔
But this fake Mandaar I can't 😆
not sure, how young is her brother😆
Originally posted by: nousheenfathima
When did amruta said this about her mamu?
not Amrutha, it was Sullo..in yesterday epi