Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tera wo shirt wala dream dress 😂😂😂
Nahi woh jo 4 pictures thi aur kuch samajh ni aaraha tha theek se
Dekho ab maine dusre serial mein dekha toh hai k Punjabis mein rasam hoti hai haldi k baad Kurta faadne ki😆
Ab yaha bhi yeh sach hota hai ya yeh meri KP hi reh jaati hai...jaane k liye dekhte rahiye shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani shaam 7 baje sirf star plus par😆
He is looking good as always 👍🏼
I wish he was not given that kurta wore by virat
But he will look so handsome in any😎
And we might probably witness his shirt tearing after haldi🤣
And this is Chachu’s haldi look! 😝
https://instagram.com/stories/harshvasishth/2599370003686226294?utm_medium=copy_link
I like this kurta better than KV's... I am partial to Teal Blue colour.. plus Alok Chachu ka kurta kaafi classy lag rha hai... Jabki Shaurya ka kaafi mirrory...
Anyway KV can pull off any outfit and look dashing ..
Originally posted by: Drashtirocks1
I like this kurta better than KV's... I am partial to Teal Blue colour.. plus Alok Chachu ka kurta kaafi classy lag rha hai... Jabki Shaurya ka kaafi mirrory...
Anyway KV can pull off any outfit and look dashing ..
KV’s kurta looks too flashy for my liking with all the mirrors and sequins. But I m a simple person and as you say, KV pulls of anything!
Mera Laddoo bilkul laddoo hi lag raha h Yellow mein 😆
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I wish he was not given that kurta wore by virat
But he will look so handsome in any😎
And we might probably witness his shirt tearing after haldi🤣
Krishna two things
1. SS will look better than the other person..
2. Kurta phatne waala hai baad mai..
🤭🤭