MiNeil have changed our dictionary 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
MiNeil have changed our dictionary 🤣
Yeah🤣 now every word, statements have different meanings
Yeah🤣 now every word, statements have different meanings
Sidha aur sharif meaning yaad hi nai aata🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
This was one beautiful,hot 🔥🔥 Embrace also we had saree moment ☺️
thanks dear!
Glad u liked it
actually 🤣Sidha aur sharif meaning yaad hi nai aata🤣
Originally posted by: Khushi1311
arrehhhh😅😅😅
Haa uska grand day tha n to kch krna to bnta thaa....
wase baat to sahii h😆 Will try to write this haaye garmi season🤣
Garmi ka season aa gaya🤣
likhugi likhungi....socha prega pehle....any idea u have?Garmi ka season aa gaya🤣
thanks alot dear❤Originally posted by: somu0908
Beautiful OS❤️
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277