PS inko drink dedo please🤣
That's probably the way it is going to be. Veer's death will happen after coronation. So Amrit will use the same tactic RM used and will become the Queen.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
PS inko drink dedo please🤣
That's probably the way it is going to be. Veer's death will happen after coronation. So Amrit will use the same tactic RM used and will become the Queen.
Piu can I ask you for a favour please.Originally posted by: Transference
I am suddenly left devastated!
kyuki fir koi third wheel aaega A aur R ke story meinn...
Now I understand Kj's caption on that reel which was posted day before yesterday! He said "it was a pleasure" toh matlab he already shot his end!
Haannn😭😭Originally posted by: ShrustiM
Now I understand Kj's caption on that reel which was posted day before yesterday! He said "it was a pleasure" toh matlab he already shot his end!
Ab ek aur reel aane wala hai let's see uspe kyaa hoga....Tom amd Jerry over hi ho gyaa btw😭
Are you sure another reel will come?😆Haannn😭😭
Ab ek aur reel aane wala hai let's see uspe kyaa hoga....Tom amd Jerry over hi ho gyaa btw😭
yep KJ maintains his ig feed so to balance it one reel needs to come otherwise goodbyee post in same costumeOriginally posted by: ShrustiM
Are you sure another reel will come?😆
Piu can I ask you for a favour please.
Yes, bol na
Oh yeah! I have noticed that😆 let's see😆yep KJ maintains his ig feed so to balance it one reel needs to come otherwise goodbyee post in same costume
can you write an ending for Veer and AmVeer !?