Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Cool 😳
Bhavi di you have Hitesh’s shirtless pics right ?
One you used to make shirtless ShauHir edit ? 😆
Please share here 😒
Yeah I have that pic
But I need to search it🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Cool 😳
Bhavi di you have Hitesh’s shirtless pics right ?
One you used to make shirtless ShauHir edit ? 😆
Please share here 😒
Yeah I have that pic
But I need to search it🤔
no doubt in that🤣🤣
cant wait to c that scene🤣
hopefully Raghav can give him some tippani on that🤣
Haha he can take some classes from Raghav😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Mr Rao better be ready for Biwi ka Broom 2.0 then
Waise mujhe nahi lagta Mr Rao will go anywhere without her 😂🤣
Pallavi can gift Anokhi Hindu Marriage Act book🤣Anokhi ka kaam aayegi😆