Originally posted by: RishuDarling
❤️
I saw this pic.. So many pics.. Loved it all. Liked the same pic a couple of times, also from fans.. 😆 and each pic I enlarged to check them out, all of them..
Is that banana chips?
Yeah 😆...its raw banana
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
❤️
I saw this pic.. So many pics.. Loved it all. Liked the same pic a couple of times, also from fans.. 😆 and each pic I enlarged to check them out, all of them..
Is that banana chips?
Yeah 😆...its raw banana
Hola rishu 🤗🤗....aisa lag rha hai milke sadiya hgye 🤣..humare timings
My fav moment from the epi🤣
https://twitter.com/Tweety09608369/status/1405719033710714888
And I love that too.. Oh gosh.. We have so much in common.. I am telling you.. We are a match made in heaven..
Hola🤗and
yeah.After a long time I'm rewatching the epi lost count on how many times I've already watched farag scene🤣
My reactions button isn't working
Ikr rr mansion 🥳
Except for amma the rest was🤣
Originally posted by: princy48
Same here 🥱...that one look n i was like ..amma jus stop it🥺..n jhaadu padi uska koi ghum nhi tha ...
Next time farhad saare war suit pahin ke aayega aise ladai hua tho🤣🤣....the last scene wer raghav cnt read hindi 🤣🤣....kuch na kuch bak ke bhagega vaha se ab 😆
Thats actually a realistic one again most of the non native speakers dont know to write that particular language and it was shown very beautifully again 😆
Raghav is born smart kuch na kuch pakka karhilega😎🤣
Farag scene was too good
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
In mhrw tempo, She should not be in this bad trip for long.. But I do think she will be in the middle of more drama to come.
of course😆with lion and sunny joining hands it's a given
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Seeing the pics on Instagram I realize how I have missed the Rao Mansion..
Especially this pic.. Look at it..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQPv_zJBxf_/?utm_medium=copy_link
This house adds to raghav's persona 😎