Has any of his new shows been announced by Vivian.???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Has any of his new shows been announced by Vivian.???
congratulations 👍🏼Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I went to my belated graduation ceremony this Monday, but that’s about it 🤣 my life isn’t that interesting 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Has any of his new shows been announced by Vivian.???
I think he plans to announce on his birthday 😲 based off the recent radio interview he did
Something we fans already love he said, so can mean either Madhubala or pkyek 😆 either of which are unlikely but are both welcome 🤣
rgt now, pkyek is not possible, Ekta is busy with others projects(pavitra rishta 2 etc.)Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I think he plans to announce on his birthday might be possible , waise i Forgot his bday date 🤣
😲 based off the recent radio interview he did
Something we fans already love he said, so can mean either Madhubala or pkyek 😆 either of which are unlikely but are both welcome 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
rgt now, pkyek is not possible, Ekta is busy with others projects(pavitra rishta 2 etc.)
When has that stopped her 🤣 but yeah hard to believe, and if it was MB then DD probably would’ve hinted as well? 😕 Idk we’ll see
his Bday is June 28th if I remember correctly, so 10 more days
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
When has that stopped her 🤣 but yeah hard to believe, and if it was MB then DD probably would’ve hinted as well? 😕 Idk we’ll see am not following her on any social networking site , so dont know
his Bday is June 28th if I remember correctly, so 10 more days thanks 4 reminding me 🤣
I follow a MB fan account so I’m sure I would’ve seen something there 😆 but yeah other than fans speculating on either show there isn’t much news
Tu forum toh aate hai, par yaha nhi kyu🥱
I think he also teased it being a web series 😲 which I prefer since there won’t be any nonsense filler as a result 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k