Originally posted by: priya185
How did I get 3/3 this is crazy I got a higher percentage in this anti-sheep than in the solo anti-sheep round
Many many Congratulations.
Well played
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
How did I get 3/3 this is crazy I got a higher percentage in this anti-sheep than in the solo anti-sheep round
Many many Congratulations.
Well played
phew at least 1 is unique 😔Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Fast Food Joint
Unique Ones
Miami Subs Grill
Taco Bell
Domino's Pizza
Wendy's
KFC
Others
Little Caesars
Dunkin' Donuts
Priya take a bow dear
And also great luck coz you chose Domino's over Miami
thanks dear
I am actually in shock that I did well
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Little Caesars
Ok koi nhi got one point out of three wohi bhot hai 😃
Wo questions baad mai dekhti hai answers pehle bhej deti hai.. thoda zyada hogya nahi..she also sends ans fast.
Got it 😆
The characters I answered for both qns are my fav. So I didn't think much
Koi nhi hota hai
Kitni khush horahi haina iss ek point ki 🤣
What u got?
We need back up 😭