last question I had written miami subs then changed to dominos I think my previous answer was better but oh well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
last question I had written miami subs then changed to dominos I think my previous answer was better but oh well
yeh place hai, koi khane ki cheez nahi ke you want to have it
I meant to type leave 🤣
"Should we leave this place "
thanks a lot nina🤗 I did better than expected
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
River
Unique Ones
Indus
Volga
Rio Grande
Others
Huang He
Narmada
Tapi
Mississippi
I chose Ganga😎
Wo questions baad mai dekhti hai answers pehle bhej deti hai.. thoda zyada hogya nahi..she also sends ans fast.
Fast Food Joint
Unique Ones
Miami Subs Grill
Taco Bell
Domino's Pizza
Wendy's
KFC
Others
Little Caesars
Dunkin' Donuts
Priya take a bow dear
And also great luck coz you chose Domino's over Miami
Originally posted by: priya185
thanks a lot nina🤗 I did better than expected
Well done
Cant
Mere Sid ki jaan khatre mein hai😡