they have a few days of before they start filming again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
they have a few days of before they start filming again
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
OMFG!!! What did I just see!! My morning is blessed!! I think I am already late to the party !! But these two are absolutely absolutely adorable!!!
Aur KD harr pyaar ki shuruvat dosti se hi hoti hai.... I wish nothing but the best for them! Let them figure out their own way!! These two are sweet hearts!! ❤️❤️❤️
AU SHiVI Finally❤️
Such a pyaara pic right
They’ll start shouting again on 20th is what Srashti said a few days ago
Yes yes!!
Behen I missed the fun 😭 But itnaaaa pyaara pic hai ye! Ye dono ko sachme kisiki nazar na lage!! These two are the best people!! Adorable munchkins!!❤️
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Behen I missed the fun 😭 But itnaaaa pyaara pic hai ye! Ye dono ko sachme kisiki nazar na lage!! These two are the best people!! Adorable munchkins!!❤️
Koi nahi ab pic dek liya na...❤️
Haan I admire their bond...touchwood the bond
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Koi nahi ab pic dek liya na...❤️
Haan I admire their bond...touchwood the bond
Seriously these two have the best offscreen bond I have seen !! Sooo cutee!!❤️
Ab I have to go 30 pages pehle to read everything!!
I am suddenly getting all positive vibes about this kangan track and property drama😆
Adhbut dhara hare hare worked out I guess🤪
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Seriously these two have the best offscreen bond I have seen !! Sooo cutee!!❤️
Ab I have to go 30 pages pehle to read everything!!
Start from page 51...AU shivi started from there only I guess😆
Aaliya tu harr EDT ke aage adbhut laga de please!! Adbhut is too lucky for us🤣