@bold: 👍🏼 Truer words have never been spoken! Never question a man in love. He’ll move next door to the Bhallas for access!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@bold: 👍🏼 Truer words have never been spoken! Never question a man in love. He’ll move next door to the Bhallas for access!
I saw the photo on twitter, my eyes popped open & I actually said 'F*** this shit' in excitement (thankfully I was alone 😆😆😆)
Not a fan of the flowers & heavy earrings though but OMG, Shaurya Laddoo Sabherwal should totally go lattoo on his girl & yes, do what needs to be done ✋🏻 High demand! The hormones should go haywire & idc, they just need to be in close proximity & apply haldi with passion!
Damn, my mind was running with KPs the moment I saw the pics 🤣🤣🤣
We're all having a one track mind 😂😝💃🏻🤪😎🤘🏻
Originally posted by: Mona_988
Hayee... ye itani hot kaise lag sakti hai 🔥
Shaurya toh gaya.. I hope they have some romantic scene together otherwise CVs 😠
Hot passionate haldi chahiye 🔥
Still not the look I would want for her...but much much better than the Sangeet one...and make up looks pretty good too😍 She looks cute!!!
I hope shaurya can't keep his hands off her😆
Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips
I saw the photo on twitter, my eyes popped open & I actually said 'F*** this shit' in excitement (thankfully I was alone 😆😆😆)
Not a fan of the flowers & heavy earrings though but OMG, Shaurya Laddoo Sabherwal should totally go lattoo on his girl & yes, do what needs to be done ✋🏻 High demand! The hormones should go haywire & idc, they just need to be in close proximity & apply haldi with passion!
Damn, my mind was running with KPs the moment I saw the pics 🤣🤣🤣
We're all having a one track mind 😂😝💃🏻🤪😎🤘🏻
Yup we are on same boat 🤣🙈
SSman can reach anywhere 😆
Mr Bhalla is impressed with Damad. They think he is Sharif banda. So may invite him. Nahi bhi kiya toh kya. Jo ladies hostel me ja sakata hai woh Bhalla house bhi ja sakata hai. Kaun rokega muze attitude kam ayega🤣
Sirf anokhi aur hum jante hai yeh SS koi shareef ladka nahi hai. Bhalla ji ko toh pata bhi nahi hai kitni baar almost kiss kar chuke hai.
Still not the look I would want for her...but much much better than the Sangeet one...and make up looks pretty good too😍 She looks cute!!!
I hope shaurya can't keep his hands off her😆
This seems to be the consensus. We see skin, it needs to be taken advantage of!
When I saw the pic first thing a checked koi bronzer toh nahi hai 🤣hope looks very natural skin looks good wow. The outfit is hot we need SS to see this hot stuff.
Hot romance. I'm waiting.

Thanks for the prayer circle 😆
Needed it badly for hot romance.