I just don't like it for some reason😆 Not very fond of dry fruits given on Diwali🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just don't like it for some reason😆 Not very fond of dry fruits given on Diwali🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I just don't like it for some reason😆 Not very fond of dry fruits given on Diwali🤣
I like the masala wala
Ya masala ones I can still have 😛 not raw ones, not fiddled with🤣
Why on the earth I went outside!😭😭
Missed this funny discussion...
Yeah! Par kabhi ghamand nahi kiya!😎🤣😳
Don't worry we can continue with u now. 😊
Thank uuuuu😆
Also I read it fully
Now r u hungry!
But you have a pretty name😙
I like names starting with 's', 'r', and 'v' for some reason😆🤣