Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
I wouldn't be surprised if they chipkao the promo as next week's precap😡
Don't kill me guys😆
😒 I was waiting for some hold haldi bit in precap😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
I wouldn't be surprised if they chipkao the promo as next week's precap😡
Don't kill me guys😆
😒 I was waiting for some hold haldi bit in precap😆
Are naii yaar, but I think that they're going to do this too... But that doesn't mean I won't be angry😡
I'm expecting it too, and already practicing how to control my anger 😡😆
To a post, I have the perfect image for rheas reaction, but it's isn't working
I've tried to post, never successful
How do you add an image here? Sorry I'm new to all this stuff
Use image waala button..
![]()
And then in the link copy the link of the image. (You need to use an image hosting site like imgur.. or you can copy image link from internet also, i usually open image on new tab and copy the link from there.. if it’s available)
Image ka link you have to copy in URL and then click on the arrow button.
https://i.imgur.com/dc3B0P2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Add .png or .gif if it’s not there in the link.
Hum bade bade sapne bunte jaa rahe hai, aur yeh log unko todne mein enjoy kar rahe hai😭
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Use image waala button..
And then in the link copy the link of the image. (You need to use an image hosting site like imgur.. or you can copy image link from internet also, i usually open image on new tab and copy the link from there.. if it’s available)
https://i.imgur.com/dc3B0P2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Add .png or .gif if it’s not there in the link.
Thank you!🤗
Thank you so much!!❤️Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Use image waala button..
And then in the link copy the link of the image. (You need to use an image hosting site like imgur.. or you can copy image link from internet also, i usually open image on new tab and copy the link from there.. if it’s available)
Image ka link you have to copy in URL and then click on the arrow button.
https://i.imgur.com/dc3B0P2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Add .png or .gif if it’s not there in the link.
Rhea be like:

You can use directly too google image search karke

Chose: Open image in new tab, copy that link and paste in the URL field.

Whether we hide or tell.