Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Wait wasn’t that the show where they consummated on a haystack? 🤣
Mummy end mein maan gayi?
Yes. Ma k ashirwaad se haystack pe hua finally 🤣🤣
Shiva gets more action than Bunty
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Wait wasn’t that the show where they consummated on a haystack? 🤣
Mummy end mein maan gayi?
Yes. Ma k ashirwaad se haystack pe hua finally 🤣🤣
Shiva gets more action than Bunty
Originally posted by: Transference
Any bets for Shiva sneaking into Raavi’s room at Maami’s place 🤣🤣
It would be hilarious 🤣 in KHKT, the FL and her mom switch rooms so the ML hugs his MIL only to realize what happened... and he falls off the bed 🤣 they had a hilarious relationship so it was funny... of course Shiva wouldn’t hug Raavi.. or would he 🤣
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
It would be hilarious 🤣 in KHKT, the FL and her mom switch rooms so the ML hugs his MIL only to realize what happened... and he falls off the bed 🤣 they had a hilarious relationship so it was funny... of course Shiva wouldn’t hug Raavi.. or would he 🤣
I wish 🤣🤣🤣
This was actually some show.. naam yaad nahi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
So, their whole bedroom story became a dining table conversation!
And, the logic Shiv Prasad aka Bunty bhaiyya gives to Sagarika Ji is that he didn't have a chance to romance her so let's play Gf bf first 🤣
And, that girl is like omg yes, that's the best logic I have heard. She didn't knew about the Ishaan promise made by her husband 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Transference
Any bets for Shiva sneaking into Raavi’s room at Maami’s place 🤣🤣
As much as I like him to sneak in, not happening but we are gonna get some sleepless nights😆
Imagine if he whispers Aye Chipkali in Maami’s ears and she goes “oh mara bhogilaal, kahaan hain chipkali 🤣🤣
As much as I like him to sneak in, not happening but we are gonna get some sleepless nights😆
Yes, he probably won’t sneak in for one night… maybe if she was staying for 1-2 weeks maybe
Originally posted by: Transference
So, their whole bedroom story became a dining table conversation!
And, the logic Shiv Prasad aka Bunty bhaiyya gives to Sagarika Ji is that he didn't have a chance to romance her so let's play Gf bf first 🤣
And, that girl is like omg yes, that's the best logic I have heard. She didn't knew about the Ishaan promise made by her husband 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for the heads up… I am going to skip this one 🤪🤣
It came in my YouTube suggestions, but I was a little iffy because I feel sad when I see Pratyusha.