I'm here with my 🛌 and 🎒 incase SaiRat decide to stay in their room for the whole episode....😛
When it's time to leave I'll just grab one of Sai's permanently packed luggages 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I'm here with my 🛌 and 🎒 incase SaiRat decide to stay in their room for the whole episode....😛
When it's time to leave I'll just grab one of Sai's permanently packed luggages 🤣
Vanku is back to his old ways 🤣
4 minutes of Sairat, unlimited minutes of zillat 🤣
Vanku is back to his old ways 🤣
4 minutes of Sairat, unlimited minutes of zillat 🤣
how was spooky stories part?
4 mins of sairat, next day already and drama shuru.
precap is her getting ready and him teasin her.
Why did I expect it to be longer tha 4 mins ? 😅
Virat talking about a chudail in the spooky scene and then Paapi enters next morning in Zillat......she is the only chudail here 🤣
4 mins of sairat, next day already and drama shuru.
precap is her getting ready and him teasin her.
Just 4 minutes... I won't even be able to eat a slice of pizza by then
Vanku is back to his old ways 🤣
4 minutes of Sairat, unlimited minutes of zillat 🤣
Adat se majboor
Zillat by the (in) human(e) chipkali 🦎🦎?
Vanku is back to his old ways 🤣
4 minutes of Sairat, unlimited minutes of zillat 🤣
Chalo! His birthday gift to us. Birthday party done🤪
The scene was just that, what was shown in pic, her sleeping holding his hand and him caressing her hair