Toh mai chalti hu phir😆
Homework mat rakhna zyada.. Ho nai payega fir😆
Goodnight lovely people🤗
goodnight dear....🤗
have dreams of deewar and chipkali🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Toh mai chalti hu phir😆
Homework mat rakhna zyada.. Ho nai payega fir😆
Goodnight lovely people🤗
goodnight dear....🤗
have dreams of deewar and chipkali🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Nooooooo... this is ghor paap 🤣🤣
"Woh Shiva hai, Adbhut" Aise thodi na marega 🤣
Rebirthhhhh…..
👍🏼
Oh nooo I don't want karthik🤢
But thanks anyways😆
uska rebirth to thik hai but raavi ka kya?
Originally posted by: maanmeet1
den u didnt see anything jon snow🤣
jokes aside books are always the 1st preference for good readers
I prefer not to🤷🏻♀️
Old school.
I feel excluded 🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
The adhbhut again!!!!
Ab to zaroor marega.
At least memory to jayegi hi jayegi🤣
Aha… I knew it! 😎 I was thinking this accident was going to lead to memory loss.
Oh fooey, Raavi will get an easy way out 🤔
🤗🤗
He will be a baby and Raavi will be double his age at one point. But kya farq padta hai. True love mein age natter thodi karta hai.