I love strawberry blueberry satsuma
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
I love strawberry blueberry satsuma
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
My chips nd crisps challenge🥳
1. Lays Magic Masala (blue lays in our language😆)
2. Nut crackers
3. Nacho chat
4. Wafers (basically salted chips)
5. Taka tak (ab nhi milta)
There r my fav chips nd crisps
Sab Mera hua ab😈
Here I am back with my crisps and chips menu
1)Ritz crisp n thins jalapeño- cheddar

2) Balaji wafers my fav chaat chaska and magic masala


3) Late July tortilla chips nacho - chipotle

4) Kurkuri bhindi/ crispy okra chips

5) Hippo chips ( now no longer available but one of the most sought after toasted crips ) Anyone from India remember it??
I used to love these. Specially the italian pizza n spanish hot n sweet tomato flavor..😋😋
Rashi I have had dorito chaat...im guessing its same as nacho chaat
Abhi main chali see ya all later..🤗
Kyun bechari bacchi ko bhooka sulana chahti hai?😆
Itni mehnat se control kar rahi hoon aur tum ho ki aag mein ghee daal rahi ho😆
Its fun I thought Nacho chat dekhke u will feel hungry😆
Nice choices Darshi. I'd like to take Chaat Chaska from your menu.
See from other device maybe
I havent eaten anything from ur menu so i will try little bit of everything Darshi😆
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842