i dont know what i am.......jab aati hun ek naye thread pe congrats for the new thread bolti hun.......next visit pe next thread pe again repeat 🤣.....but i love reading your conversation.....i enjoy it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i dont know what i am.......jab aati hun ek naye thread pe congrats for the new thread bolti hun.......next visit pe next thread pe again repeat 🤣.....but i love reading your conversation.....i enjoy it
Arey, that was a cap I had posted. I am pulling her leg 😆
Originally posted by: Transference
Nosy Bhabhi will again target Shiva 🤣
I can't imagine Shiva’s expressions 🤣🤣🤣
Yeh Rishita Bhabhi bhi na 😆
How many times have he said that🤣
Now I am a tubelight🤣
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
Imagine if kaka is throwing wild parties each night inside Pandya Store 🤣
Gaumbi should consider the dukaan as a future location 😆 might turn out to be lucky 😆
Adhbhut location for production of sparkle baby
Originally posted by: maanmeet1
i dont know what i am.......jab aati hun ek naye thread pe congrats for the new thread bolti hun.......next visit pe next thread pe again repeat 🤣.....but i love reading your conversation.....i enjoy it
same 🤣
bas kal thora zyada hi exctiement mein do ghante bete hai thread pe 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
These days every song I listen to reminds me of ShiVi:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BWLYFc9MDFI
Haaye Sanammmm
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Racenclaw r intelligent and have good memories so I said u r Frm Ravenclaw
Shivi is so beautiful
Thank you😆
Shivi is pyaar❤️
Waise we don't need to connect every comment to PS🤣
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
These days every song I listen to reminds me of ShiVi:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BWLYFc9MDFI
i love sanam, his singing and the song.....
my fav of his is lag ja gale