Hey! Can we add Bucky to our CC?😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey! Can we add Bucky to our CC?😳
Yes, we'll add her. 🥳Hey! Can we add Bucky to our CC?😳
The Chips & Crisps Challenge Index has been updated on page 1
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
The Chips & Crisps Challenge Index has been updated on page 1
Thanks... will do mine tom😃
TBH I suck at chips😆
You mean options are limited?
I'm sure you can find something to share with us
Think of those Cheesy, Prawn Cocktail & Salt & Vinegar flavors
Spicy and Tomato chips seem to be very popular here.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
You mean options are limited?
I'm sure you can find something to share with us
Think of those Cheesy, Prawn Cocktail & Salt & Vinegar flavors
Spicy and Tomato chips seem to be very popular here.
Options aren't limited but my knowledge on them is😆
I am not a big chips person but will bring in some tomorrow👍🏼
Thanks for the recoms🤗❤️
I can see you Rashi ben... how are you doing? Also how's the UN doing? Enjoying?
Oh. 😳
Options aren't limited but my knowledge on them is😆
I am not a big chips person but will bring in some tomorrow👍🏼
Thanks for the recoms🤗❤️
Well bring me some yummy chips tomorrow anyway.
You're welcome. 🤗❤️
I hope you like fruit. That's the next challenge. 😆
I want us to do as much challenges as possible. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Oh. 😳
Well bring me some yummy chips tomorrow anyway.
You're welcome. 🤗❤️
I hope you like fruit. That's the next challenge. 😆
I want us to do as much challenges as possible. 😆
For sure👍🏼
I love fruits❤️ I still haven't tasted a fruit I don't like😆
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842