Really nice
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Really nice
Yes dear 😆❤️ I am sure you are as pretty as Shivangi:) and beautiful hearted..so yes for you 🤗
Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm
Yes dear 😆❤️ I am sure you are as pretty as Shivangi:) and beautiful hearted..so yes for you 🤗
😆
How I wish that would be true.. Shivangi is a queen right..
But thank you, very sweet of you ❤️
what is her id?
Shivangi did so well in today's episode ..the whole broom sequence was so crunchy and the eyelids scene that anger with tone of affection was so beautifully done 👍🏼
Kudos girl !
Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm
Shivangi did so well in today's episode ..the whole broom sequence was so crunchy and the eyelids scene that anger with tone of affection was so beautifully done 👍🏼
Kudos girl !
I know right
Shivangi performed really well--we finally got the broom scene
The producers are making Shivangi's entry quite dramatic these days
She cares for him that's that's why she hit Raghav with the hair end of the broom and not the handle end