Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
How to increase it? I dont live in India😔
😆 you are so cute. I am also not from India.
let us focus on the match now.
people I have tagged will explain ok?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
How to increase it? I dont live in India😔
😆 you are so cute. I am also not from India.
let us focus on the match now.
people I have tagged will explain ok?
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
😆 you are so cute. I am also not from India.
let us focus on the match now.
people I have tagged will explain ok?
Guys tag in this topic.
Also the hows are answered in this topic😳
edit
the link isn't getting posted
check the above thread for the answers
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
😆 you are so cute. I am also not from India.
let us focus on the match now.
people I have tagged will explain ok?
You have to switch to VPN and change your location to India in order to contribute