My choices will be unique, they are British based.Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Lovely SK!
All of them seem unique but haven't tried them😒...I would love to try them all
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My choices will be unique, they are British based.Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Lovely SK!
All of them seem unique but haven't tried them😒...I would love to try them all
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Do you like Papadums?
When I'm waiting for my food at a restaurant, we get papadums while we're waiting and I dip it into sauce or pickles. 😋
Yes I had them in an indian restaurant a long time ago. 😃
But sauce nahi tha maybe. 🤔
Ok 🤣
I miss going out for dinners at restaurant too.Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Oh this is yum. Now I miss going out for dinners at restaurant!
This reminds me of Kadak Roomali Roti ...used to be crisp, spicy, cheesy and really amazing with chutney!
Looks yummy.
I want thai sweet chili and hula hoops
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Loved all of them Nina.
Pasta Pakoda looks innovative...would love to try
Do try pasta pakoda they are yummy. I tried macroni pakoda as well..
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Only perk is repeated i will replace it.. for dairynilk i hv posted mini dairymilk like others posted flavoured ones nd smone posted hocolate coin..i posted gaint one
In that case I am taking the chocolate coin
Aur ab humein yahan party do username change ki
Sab ne di hai
Its a CC rule
Tags ^^^^
Yummyyyy I remember yazoo😆
Frappe😭😭
what is tango blast?? ive only had tango orange😆
Flake
Come and join our food party🥳
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842