Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am not watching the episode but by reading the discussion
What about that when vansh said baby is fine,that is previous day only na
but from ott maximum theory r proving right from FD that 6hrs raaz, tat riddhu ka raaz almostOriginally posted by: arryline
I think we should relax IMMJ’s & Shashu bhai’s rule is when they try too hard to prove something it’s the opposite .
Like now it’s quite evident that Ridz has done something to somebody we don’t know if it’s Dottu ya koi Aur .
Had the show been running then we could have thought abt Dottu’s existence but with its end in 3 weeks it’s highly unlikely they will show anything like this .
I hope u r right but still
I will be if its mc but then show ending what is the harm with pregnant riddhu after did lots of stunt
Originally posted by: Priya12000
And most importantly, Riddhima was pregnant but ek baar bhi we did not see her bump..assuming she was not even 6 months pregnant..toh agar abortion or miscarriage hua bhi, baby toh deliver nahi kar sakte.
So what did she bury..ye makers pagal hogaye kya
I can't believe ridhima can kill her child her character never portrayed like this she is big lier but abortion ???????how can she kill an innocent unborn child still can't believe
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
world class writer ke classic script jhelo jate jate sab finish karke jayega writer
Nautanki hai Rra ke absence ko cover karne ka I feel ,ye mystery se they can give 3-4 episodes as Dottu is an emotion for the FD .
Baaki ye log sadist hai so I don’t know
Chanchal + Ishani = Chasni 🤣🤣🤣
i think cvs are trying to create suspense but are failing miserably... 🤪Originally posted by: Priya12000
Today's episode was completely out of order..kuch bhi samaj nahi aaya...it was like i was watching a completely different show.
and that new chachi,,,ek pal ke liye laga wo Lolipop wapas aagayi
Originally posted by: Priya12000
And most importantly, Riddhima was pregnant but ek baar bhi we did not see her bump..assuming she was not even 6 months pregnant..toh agar abortion or miscarriage hua bhi, baby toh deliver nahi kar sakte.
So what did she bury..ye makers pagal hogaye kya
immj and shashu boss can do any dr 😆
If ishani could stay for sooo many months without a bump then for riddhu also it is possible
I haven't seen the episode but could it be riddhu's another act to get to BM🤔
its time for Raincoat after gloves🤪
Exactly. & not only that, many times Ridhu talked to her baby when she was alone.
Either this is a blunder by makers ( the biggest one)😡
Or this is just a twist episode like "Angre betraying Vansh for Vyom " wala episode