Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Raghav's breaking down..is fans inner feelings🤣🤣
Raghav's breaking down..is fans inner feelings🤣🤣
Raghav ke expressions matches Tom’s though 🤣
It has been two days since I started watching this show so can someone please tell me who this Ved is? I haven't watched the previous epis yet.
It has been two days since I started watching this show so can someone please tell me who this Ved is? I haven't watched the previous epis yet.
Ved is a friend of Raghav from his college. They started Jayati jwellers together but to expand their business Ved took the illegal way like drugs and was sent to jail by Raghav
During the episodes aired at the end of March, he made his first appearance to take revenge from Raghav and used Pallavi as a bait. and he was sent to jail again---looks like he is free again
During this whole drama, RaghVi came so close to each other that he is the most awaited villian on ITV