Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I completely forgot it's TRP day🤣
Happy that it maintained its position because last week Ayeshu ‘s performance was outstanding.
Originally posted by: ltelidevara
Happy that it maintained its position because last week Ayeshu ‘s performance was outstanding.
True. There's always this 'stuck between the devil and deep blue sea' for me where trps are concerned.
Ayesha and Sai ..it was their week.
Hence proved TRP audience love zillat arena drama 😏
I somehow never wish TRP to fall for my favourite show even if it disappoints. I hope GHKPM never loses its place in top 3. So every week I look forward to see it on top.Originally posted by: scarlett22
True. There's always this 'stuck between the devil and deep blue sea' for me where trps are concerned.
Ayesha and Sai ..it was their week.
Nope it is better
last time we shared with *edited by DT*
so we are good, but loved loved Ayeshya's performance her bas is abhi tak effective
Nope it is better
last time we shared with tamrind
so we are good, but loved loved Ayeshya's performance her bas is abhi tak effective
It's Vanku's birthday gift🤣
This time u didn't build suspense in title...🤣🤣
Btw it's good that they r in top 3!👏👍🏼