Yes and Shivangi as always does look. Awesome
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes and Shivangi as always does look. Awesome
Shivangi acting was again brilliant today. She had great dialogs and she delivered it well. The entire MHRW team did a fantastic work on today's scenes and its refreshing to us see the character growth in Pallavi. Today's scenes are not easy and requires a lot of high energy and emotions. I wonder how drained she must feel at the end of shoot. She is kindhearted person, but she can be lioness when there is injustice.
She is needs more recognition. So please comment on her AT, so it can move onto # 2. Thanks in advance.
Shivangi acting was again brilliant today. She had great dialogs and she delivered it well. The entire MHRW team did a fantastic work on today's scenes and its refreshing to us see the character growth in Pallavi. Today's scenes are not easy and requires a lot of high energy and emotions. I wonder how drained she must feel at the end of shoot. She is kindhearted person, but she can be lioness when there is injustice.
She is needs more recognition. So please comment on her AT, so it can move onto # 2. Thanks in advance.
I have become a big fan of shivangi that she’s my favorite actress ever now
Mrs RR just blew me away today. She was on fire!! No one could stop her, not even Mr RR. Loved how she stood up to VD and how she outed BWA and then making it clear she would continue to visit her loved ones. As for Kirti, I’m so glad she was put in her place too. The lines delivered by Mrs RR were a little amusing but the way she delivered was brilliant. Shivangi is so talented and beautiful to watch always♥️
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I have become a big fan of shivangi that she’s my favorite actress ever now
Your signature the hand holding.. so natural.. and that watch.. (i will stop now before I go on and on..)
I havent seen anything yet - bit behind.. but got some spoilers..
Here to feel and share the love for our Shivangi!!
From what I have heard she said and did what we were waiting for, for the longest time now!
❤️
Shivangi acting was again brilliant today. She had great dialogs and she delivered it well. The entire MHRW team did a fantastic work on today's scenes and its refreshing to us see the character growth in Pallavi. Today's scenes are not easy and requires a lot of high energy and emotions. I wonder how drained she must feel at the end of shoot. She is kindhearted person, but she can be lioness when there is injustice.
She is needs more recognition. So please comment on her AT, so it can move onto # 2. Thanks in advance.
This group of people can perhaps in filling up pages and move to AT2 ❤️
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
This group of people can perhaps in filling up pages and move to AT2 ❤️
I am sure, you would like to shower love here for our Girl!
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Your signature the hand holding.. so natural.. and that watch.. (i will stop now before I go on and on..)
I havent seen anything yet - bit behind.. but got some spoilers..
Here to feel and share the love for our Shivangi!!
From what I have heard she said and did what we were waiting for, for the longest time now!
❤️
Yes indeed she did what we have longing to see and hear as well!! She accepted herself happily as Pallavi Raghav Rao and said she doesn’t want to be Pallavi Deshmukh
I’m loving my signature too 😉
I am still watching today’s episode and it’s on loop
Loved her today 🥳
Can’t stop praising her
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5232258#157445531