Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Thank you 🤗
I love MHRW caps
Raghvi are so photogenic ☺️😎
But posting only caps is not allowed
Had to add my bakwas commentary 😭😂
It's not at all bakwass☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Thank you 🤗
I love MHRW caps
Raghvi are so photogenic ☺️😎
But posting only caps is not allowed
Had to add my bakwas commentary 😭😂
It's not at all bakwass☺️
🤣🤣🤣
This is sooo on point🤣
Last picture:
When best friend does your pol khol in front of parents and teachers 🤣
Best 🤣
10. Caption
Raghav be like

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
How can I forgot you cuties 😆
Thank you 😊
It’s so wow and lovely 🤗
Great work 😄😄
Aww he looks so innocent.. Mein kitna acha bacha hu types 😍😍
And in the next frame he is all uff ye garmi, haye garmi
Is there any thirst thread on RR till date?
Thanks for the tag Sakshi❤️
1. Me looking at my plate full of Chicken Biriyani
2. Me looking at a table full of non vegetarian dishes from all over India and world
3. Me looking at dahi chawal
4. Me being caught while stealing Baba's clothes to wear
5. Me being pulled away from Phuchka/Panipuri/golgappe/chat ka dukaan
6. Me trying to understand find excuses not to help Maa in house work
7. Me when I get extra money for eating chat and panipuri
8. Me when Maa asks me to share Panipuri money with Chota sister
9. Me trying to convince my parents not to take me for social gatherings
10. Me in shock when Maa asks about fridge me rakha hua chicken lollipops and I am clueless about its existence in the first place.
11. Me when Maa decides to lock all the food items in the cupboard and also lock the fridge to prevent me from stealing food
Last pic
her much much is too much
🤣🤣
Last pic : when I’m supposed to answer next but I don’t know the solution 🤣
Jab oata ho ki exam pass hone par bhi payasam nahi milega ulta daant hi padega🤢