oh yeah I forgot 😭
42 place is mine then
Compete for the remaining Ppl
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
oh yeah I forgot 😭
42 place is mine then
Compete for the remaining Ppl
But obviously its gonna be after Shreya's game {Whichever she is doing first}Originally posted by: LizzieBennett
Awesome! I think I'll be better off hosting rather than playing this game! 😆
July slot is booked so maybe August-September?
And I am better off as a player🤔
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
kaha tricky..whenever sleepy remember zzz🤣
bhaag gayee tyaago-ed everything but this sheep game is a drug 😡😆
how you doing?🤗
dont kill me but your zzz reminds me of the sleepy emoji😆
Try getting first from top next time
You can do it 🥳
Bit if it's extra hard we can share 42nd place together
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
But obviously its gonna be after Shreya's game {Whichever she is doing first}
July slot is booked so maybe August-September?
And I am better off as a player🤔
too late..do saath saath in June/July😆
Two together?
Sounds like too much work for some...
Shibani wanna co-host with Liz?😆
You see.🤓 I have a secret. Well, you know I am a traditional Arab woman. I had tough time looking at ppl of same gender kissing. So I gave my answer in a hurry. I am sorry if I am hurting anyone.😳
Congratulations for new thread🥳. May the best person win😃
Hava scores dekhlo😃. Mera aur tumhara score same hai woo hoo🥳🥳. Well how is your father😳
You see.🤓 I have a secret. Well, you know I am a traditional Arab woman. I had tough time looking at ppl of same gender kissing. So I gave my answer in a hurry. I am sorry if I am hurting anyone.😳
That is okay, I did had thought abt this when i was googling that some might find this uncomfortable😃 its okay u didnt hurt anyone, we r free to express
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1