🤣 or abt der last position
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 or abt der last position
or fight fro last berth🤣
Thank you Soni. 😊 I am lucky because Sheeps didn't disappoint me this time. You know for Fire. I was about to write Tabsi , but at last moment I remembered sheeps fav.😆 Rest all I had to do is google, coz I have no idea about all this .😆
🤣🤣🤣 ya that was hilarious, us mein se 2 got 4🤣
aur aap mujhe bolte ho ki main drame karti hoon🤓
were you not the messenger?
Thank you Soni. 😊 I am lucky because Sheeps didn't disappoint me this time. You know for Fire. I was about to write Tabsi , but at last moment I remembered sheeps fav.😆 Rest all I had to do is google, coz I have no idea about all this .😆
And stupid me didnt wrote Fire, easy point i let it slip DP wala ans was dead giveaway hehe. Only 2nd was kinda tough.
Hehe this time google made us all win lol
🤣 u arent playing na isiliye, agar tum khelti toh drama pakka tha
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 u arent playing na isiliye, agar tum khelti toh drama pakka tha
itne bade ilzaam😲
do i look like an app/pigeon?😲
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1