Hello,
Here's another Shakhi Video.
Hope you all like and enjoy.
Do like and subscribe to my YouTube channel if you enjoy watching my videos 😊
Love Preet ❤
Link to my full thread
Hello,
Here's another Shakhi Video.
Hope you all like and enjoy.
Do like and subscribe to my YouTube channel if you enjoy watching my videos 😊
Love Preet ❤
Link to my full thread
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This episode made me a ShaKhi fan
One of my favorite episodes.
This episode changed their relationship for me. I didn't see the chemistry between them until this episode and then boom fireworks
🥳
Originally posted by: cereal.killer
This episode made me a ShaKhi fan
Isse pehle Shakhi fan nahin thi😆😆
Wow soo good
Iske baad hi to story shuru hui Shakhi ki theek tarah se 😊
That was my favorite episode..
Ya ha se tou shaurya kay dil mein ghanti baji thi
Anokhi kay liyea ..
I love this episode. I was it over and over. If you take requests. I would want the holi episode just their scenes. I hate shagun and Devi interrupting!!
Thanks.
Mira ❤️
You so religiously make so many videos dear.. 👏👏❤️watched a few and loved them!❤️🤗 This takes us back to the time of a slowly changing Shaurya 😁😍