Not yet
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Not yet
oh it is super frustrating at times... can't tell from experience but i have heard! my dad says i am always quiet when i shouldn't be quiet... so i guess that is a trait i share with virat.....
i only focus on what is important and try not to escalate the situation... i feel like i am a mix of both sai and virat hence i understand both well!
I am more like Sai. Confrontational, always ready for fights. That's why when a person stays quiet in times when their words matter, it pisses me off real bad.
But some traits of Virat like being highly emotional is also there in me.
Originally posted by: Devikadish
I am more like Sai. Confrontational, always ready for fights. That's why when a person stays quiet in times when their words matter, it pisses me off real bad.
But some traits of Virat like being highly emotional is also there in me.
I am more like Pari maybe🤣
I used to be that way! react to every situation and issue, would make a mountain out of a molehill... learnt with trail and error how to be patient, calm, composed and not escalate situations!
see everyone is different and flaws make us human! no one is perfect and hence i got the phrase 'perfectly imperfect' tattooed on my arm as a reminder that i am imperfect and my flaws make me who i am... i should not strive for perfection rather grow from my imperfections!
wow…that’s so cool👏
I need a tattoo…with Don’t react😳
In the precap today Mohit rocked and Pakhi shocked when he told Virat everyone was invited to the anniversary celebration besides Sai….
Well done Mohit keep it up! Where is Sunny? You two can rock the Chavan boat and put everyone in their place….👍👍👍
Good morning everyone 😊
Don’t want to keep any expectations but just saying “ let’s bring down IF today” folks 😎
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!
FULLY SAIRAT EPISODE!!! OMGGG!!!!!
Don’t want to keep any expectations but just saying “ let’s bring down IF today” folks 😎
Haha with bezzathi or virat's libido will be decided by the episode🤣
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!
FULLY SAIRAT EPISODE!!! OMGGG!!!!!
Boycott ke side effects?