Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Aak ke episode mein when Raghav agrees to that old man's condition...woh jab sleeves unbutton karke fold karta hai
Why do I get so weak in the knees seeing such a simple action 😍😍😍😍
Bas itne mein..😳😆
Damn then you need to watch more of him..
He is a treat..Smoking Hot treat..❤️
They need to throw the trash out

Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Molkki ki baat rehne do...mera mood off ho jaata hai💔
Yeah I saw that episode of Udaariyan also...woh bji achcha tha😆 like tou said...we are a violent fandom...hume aaise hi episodes pasand aatr hai 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 4AFSKUAOAC2BQWQE
Aap to puri deewani ho gai🤣
Bahot sare scene hai raghav ke shirtless
Arre waah....more incentive to see the show
Yahan Molkki mein toh Vir wears so many layers ki shakal chod kar kuch dikhta hi nahi 🥺
Originally posted by: 6Q673LIHWTKZZBKR
Ohhhhh haa...
Par abhi bhi wo jassu ke piche pada hai
Tejo se jasfa ki frame tut gai to usko dantne laga...ye mere jassu ki aakhri nishani hai ye bolne laga
I have not followed Udariyaan.. Even now I do not watch it regularly..
Fateh needs to grow some spine after all the insults Jasmene dished out to him.
Jasmene needs to be bit*h slapped
It’s good 😊
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Bas itne mein..😳😆
Damn then you need to watch more of him..
He is a treat..Smoking Hot treat..❤️
I am easy to please 🤣
Simple joys of life
aa gye 🤣Originally posted by: 2KFI553P5U7K3TV4
Come here 😊