Oh u mean arshi ? Yeah kya din thi who😍😗 . romance he romance tha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh u mean arshi ? Yeah kya din thi who😍😗 . romance he romance tha
@bold
I must be preparing for entrance exams then... or maybe not🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@bold
I must be preparing for entrance exams then... or maybe not🤣
U can see it on hotstar . If ur interested 😊
Ya... People have recommended the show a lot of times... but I keep forgetting🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ya... People have recommended the show a lot of times... but I keep forgetting🤣
Watch it it is good. The leads chemistry r utilised well here.
actually that show is good and pair is awesome but still I can't watch it continuously.... I can't take lot of romance also, my Gener goes with mix of fun, light moments + romance.... Some like DMG season 1, NBTNMKK, ishqbaaz starting episodes, MJHT
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
actually that show is good and pair is awesome but still I can't watch it continuously.... I can't take lot of romance also, my Gener goes with mix of fun, light moments + romance.... Some like DMG season 1, NBTNMKK, ishqbaaz starting episodes, MJHT
What is NBTNMKK?
na bole tum na Maine kuch kaha.... One of my fav
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
na bole tum na Maine kuch kaha.... One of my fav
I've realised I have really poor ITV knowledge🤣
Most of shows I watched till date are lot of fun filled up with good mix of drama and romance . ... Patha nahi ab yaha kaise pass gaya🤣