yes she is waiting
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
yes she is waiting
Chalo guys ,bye to everyone.❤️😳
See you all afterwards.🤗
Now I cant say anything, coz I wanted some to call me that 😆❤️
Awww, and I will call you wahi pyaar se, Vaani didi❤️
Tusee mat jao. 🤣
The younger kids in school could just call me in one go: Ishanididi🤣🤣
Yup she is way to bada from bada bacha
uff yaar baat kha sae kha pahuch gaye😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
The younger kids in school could just call me in one go: Ishanididi🤣🤣
I never paid attention mich in school
but after sometime I wanted i am now at age want a sis
kitni baar i say bhai lelo bhen dedo