Originally posted by: Transference
We are such hopeless people. I have 8 notifications within 3 seconds 🤣with just 1 AU Shivi 🤣
Omg yeah I was thinking the same 🤣
One post and everyone ran to the thread 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Transference
We are such hopeless people. I have 8 notifications within 3 seconds 🤣with just 1 AU Shivi 🤣
Omg yeah I was thinking the same 🤣
One post and everyone ran to the thread 🤣🤣
Bhool gayi mai kaun hoon?🤣
Just keeping a check on my competition 🤣
Ab dekho . How this EDT will move 🤣
That’s also probably what his caption is about xD KD posted that story and all for him
I wish 🤣 but I think it’s on the metal fencing behind her 😆
So basically, it shows how we all are lurking around and rush quickly if there's a bait 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
We are such hopeless people. I have 8 notifications within 3 seconds 🤣with just 1 AU Shivi 🤣
We are a bunch of hopelessly bored and desperate people 🤣
@ bold- don’t worry, dheere dheere sab seekh jaayegi😆
Someone post a gif of hunger vultures and hyenas tears apart a carcass 🤣🤣
Okay that comparison is very crude, someone find a nicer one 🤣
Ab akshay ne daali hai.. toh KD badla zaroor lega🤣