We are such hopeless people. I have 8 notifications within 3 seconds 🤣with just 1 AU Shivi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We are such hopeless people. I have 8 notifications within 3 seconds 🤣with just 1 AU Shivi 🤣
Aww we finally got something!
Dissection karna koi humse seekhe
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Is she careful with KD around or is he careful with KDice fans around? 🤣
KDice fans will become Gabbar Singh, hence Akshay is being careful😆
🤣🤣 Even I noticed that first!! KD's hand on Alice's waist!! ❤️
I don't. It doesn't suit the character. He looked very polished for the goo ish Shiva.
Originally posted by: Transference
We are such hopeless people. I have 8 notifications within 3 seconds 🤣with just 1 AU Shivi 🤣
We r
Look at the way we are tearing the pic apart
You are too naive, aren’t you? 😆
The other day you asked about SR😆Love you though, meri bachchi🤗
🙈🙈🙈🙈
First time on the forum 🤣
Awwww love youuu tooo 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Transference
I don't. It doesn't suit the character. He looked very polished for the goo ish Shiva.
I still want him back. He had his own charm
He needs to cut his hair for that, first thing he should as soon as he reaches Mumbai😆