I’m
So
Happy
Useless fellow ...I can’t wait for some people’s reaction ...it’s dp fault they separated or else spineless pappa woildve never thrown his doormat wife 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m
So
Happy
Useless fellow ...I can’t wait for some people’s reaction ...it’s dp fault they separated or else spineless pappa woildve never thrown his doormat wife 😆
I hate DP
Abhi papa slapped Pragya maa and was with tanu on wedding night also ALLLL because of DP couple even when they were unborn ...hate them...
🤣
And then we are called “delus”
😆
IPZN proposal, pranbir getting married after 19378 years.
Itni khushiyan aik saath, meko tou shak ho riya hay kismat par. 🤔
Today's also supposed to be IPZN proposal 😳
I was gonna add this and tag Rainbow😳
how do people manage to make these with this much accuracy and perfection?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIbQ6iBmCD/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
And then we are called “delus”

I initially some saw folks on the HT only & only blaming Papaji, and thought... not bad- happy to see an element of maturity and sanity in the FD, but then the usual suspects began their rant and... 😔
I initially some saw folks on the HT only & only blaming Papaji, and thought... not bad- happy to see an element of maturity and sanity in the FD, but then the usual suspects began their rant and... 😔
Why are u sad?
I am laughing at their condition.
Tbh, I felt bad when papa married tanumaa but now I don’t. None of pranbir fans laughed or mocked them but look at them.
Papaji said he is happy that he married tanu,atleast she got a mom.😆 ya ya why he always forgets prachi is also her daughter.only rhea rhea.again their separation ,again him being reason for it.that's why I was also thinking how everything is ok,why no misunderstanding.hope this doesn't affect pranbir relationship.thought today he will come to know about his evil sister and daughter deeds but all gone in vain.
I'm generally a "live and let live" guy, and can't believe that dislike for a character could extend to spewing bile while tweeting, and on a regular basis at that. These are just serials after all- life is so, so much more than an ITV serial.
Nobody likes Tanu for instance, but I've seen folks (including long time fans who should know to behave better) even tagging Leena, with some choice abuses as well, which is completely unwarranted.
Not painting the whole FD with the same brush, but when the troublemakers speak more than the sane ones, it ends up spoiling the whole FD's reputation. I'd go so far as to say that the actors in question would say it would be better to have no fans than have fans like these.
I usually stay away from toxicity, but seeing shit like this from time to time is just....disappointing!