Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Not that I am biased, or maybe I am a bit, I did notice her skirt, but Ayesha's was really nice, she upper the game here😎
true, the skirt was suiting Ayehsa a lot, I see an upcoming star, she has a good figurer,
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Not that I am biased, or maybe I am a bit, I did notice her skirt, but Ayesha's was really nice, she upper the game here😎
true, the skirt was suiting Ayehsa a lot, I see an upcoming star, she has a good figurer,
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Not that I am biased, or maybe I am a bit, I did notice her skirt, but Ayesha's was really nice, she upper the game here😎
True just wearing clothes isn’t enough, you need to style and put it up properly
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Main Yeh tapasya leti hoon ki ab mai is Shabd ya exercise se permanent chutkara leti hoon
#Can’tHandle
Ithink its pratigya🤣
yeah could see that, she was about to carsh ayehsa ka interview but refrained herself
Hum usko kaha dekhte ,she would have crashed there as well 🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Yup no comparison with her!
Ayesha was looking superb!😳
I was just telling...May be she wore it for copying only
Okay sry couldn't help but wrote it🤣
@bold - I too felt that
Hindi: meri beizzati hui hai 😆🤣
true, the skirt was suiting Ayehsa a lot, I see an upcoming star, she has a good figurer,
@bold
I saw that too
It was classic colour combination, but was really nice❤️
no she refrained, she was hoping to add up with Ayesha also, but she dint, gave a half hug and went away
No no it's alright!
🤣
Didi ke alaava aise choti choti baato pe kisiki bhi beizzati nai hoti🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Yup no comparison with her!
Ayesha was looking superb!😳
I was just telling...May be she wore it for copying only
Okay sry couldn't help but wrote it🤣
me toooooooooo