Lol...
Sheep hate her but naam likhna Alia ka hai
National award ke liye madam hi toh jeeti thi
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol...
Sheep hate her but naam likhna Alia ka hai
National award ke liye madam hi toh jeeti thi
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Need an eye specialist ka appointment?๐ค
Amekha doc hai, she can help me
I'm shocked that you've gone blind ๐ฒ
the laziness of people around๐คฃ
Kisine ne consider nahi kiyaOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
more like "fashion i kaun?"
idk why
peopleshe consider her a fashion icon
Madam ne khudne bola puri janta like awkward guests agree to her
Then ur chances of getting 3 is bright๐
i donโt think so ๐ค
i quite like her ๐คทโโ๏ธ๐คฃ
sonam is hated for sure ๐
I'm shocked that you are being so blunt about my blindness๐ฒ
Pehle usse shock lagna kam ho phir help lena
Not an eye doc ๐ญ
How can I restore your eye sight ๐ญ
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1