Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Awesome!

I had trouble playing the VMs here on India Forums. I had to click the entry number link on the video or click on the word Youtube that takes me directly to YouTube. Then, the videos would play.

Did you face this issue only with the YouTube vidoes or with Google drive links too? Also, what device were you using? (Laptop / Mobile / Tablet)

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

We are only planning to keep up the videos for a week... till the Voting round. After that they will be removed so that the participants can share it by themselves... by whichever SM they prefer.

And YT is only to allow easier access to the videos on IF. I'll be providing google drive links too... so that if the videos do get blocked, others can use these links to view them ðŸ˜Š.

Ah great! Thanks for that - thanks for organizing all of this :D Hope you are doing better ðŸ¤—

Somehow every video of mine was always blocked isliye darr ke pehle hi bata diya ðŸ˜†

But it's all up :)

Thank you everyone for the wonderful celebration of IPK!!! 

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Did you face this issue only with the YouTube vidoes or with Google drive links too? Also, what device were you using? (Laptop / Mobile / Tablet)

I was on my mobile. I went back to the voting thread and the YouTube clips are working now.

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Winners Announcement for VM Contest -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5232111

@Katelyn You can remove the 3 entries from your YouTube channel now. Thank you for your assistance ðŸ˜³