Shagun negative hai bhi ki nahi?!🤔
Iskai liyai ab serial dekhna padega
Humai bhi nahi pata
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shagun negative hai bhi ki nahi?!🤔
Iskai liyai ab serial dekhna padega
Humai bhi nahi pata
Originally posted by: lavs_157
Not being able to discuss an episode I absolutely loved is a torture in itself!! 🤣
Phir bhi hum baaz nahi atai
My fav part of today’s episode!!
Right!! Our og shipper! When do u think Anokhi’s tubelight will turn on that all the ladkiwale are from her side, not Shagun’s??
Originally posted by: lavs_157
Not being able to discuss an episode I absolutely loved is a torture in itself!! 🤣
Kiye to discuss.. 🤪
Itne pages.. 😂😂
The tt crowd is killing it today!!! 🤣
Ye raaz pani mai ghul gaya.. 😂
I am so happy your faith in Shaan worked Ashu!! Loving him past two episodes. 🤣🤣
I know!!
I loveeeed Chand today bar one scene.
And Anokhi!!! 😍😍😍 I loved her first reaction. That’s my Jugni!
I don’t know why, I have a feeling he wouldn’t have told the whole plan or whole truth to her.
Baaki I will wait to see what the cvs do!