Haina
Muhje toh answers hi nhi mil rahy thy 😂
Discussion start hui uski?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haina
Muhje toh answers hi nhi mil rahy thy 😂
Discussion start hui uski?
Koi awards ki prediction kyun nhi kar raha let's do it. Maza aye ga 😂
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Nobody like Brooklyn 99?? 😭😭
Unpopular opinion but friends ain't that great , it's homophobic as well.
Friends was the obvious choice.
I remember them also Boyle's look alike. Cheddar's and his contribution in halloween hunt you can't forget😆
I remember him frm there only🤣Boyle's lookalike cant be forgotten too😆
Koi awards ki prediction kyun nhi kar raha let's do it. Maza aye ga 😂
🤣 haan maza aayega true
Then let's start
I guess wonder woman
Kifah or Priya ko mil sakhta hai
Btw however nominate me in that category thank you so much
Then let's start
I guess wonder woman
Kifah or Priya ko mil sakhta hai
Btw however nominate me in that category thank you so much
Ruk lemme go read awards discription again🤣
I don't know the other 3 shows we got in our options 😆
🤣 me too, i saw friends n all other choice didnt mattered to me
Friends
Chocolate, Butterscotch
Maruti, BMW
Velvet
No lights
Viewbie
Sonu, shreya
Forum games
Italian
Mac
@Bold is common answers for us 4. So 7 points confirmed🥳
Correct me if I'm wrong
Tags are not working for me. Please someone do tag kifs and Anmol