CorrectedGood
Shibu gave the idea and you seemed to appreciate her idea 🤣 iss liye wanted to make sure you are not planning to change it, otherwise tomorrow id see a GA instead of Beautyful_Mess roaming around here 🤷♀️😭🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
CorrectedGood
Shibu gave the idea and you seemed to appreciate her idea 🤣 iss liye wanted to make sure you are not planning to change it, otherwise tomorrow id see a GA instead of Beautyful_Mess roaming around here 🤷♀️😭🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I’m only nominated in one category 😆
I’m not even winning that one
Shibu is leading contender for Black canary one I’m sure
What are you nominated for? I am confused rn😆
Okayyy 😆
Myself... I'll be 23 .. soon 😆 3 mahine me?? Application kahan daalu🤣
oh no i can’t see the questions anymore, lexi removed them so idk the order 🤷♀️😭
But if you picked the first show, then that must’ve been Friends 👀
what was second question??
Corrected kyun?? Beauty works too. Or you are putting copyright on that one 😂Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Corrected
Main hoon na tera dard baantne ke liye ❤️ Apun bhi kabhi single tha aur 25 chode huye zyada years bhi nahi huye.
Poora relationship pitaara bhi leke baitha hai apun. Jo advice chahiye milega ranging from ONS to flings to stupid boyfriends to hot stupid boyfriends to ati pyaara pati. Kaun sa wala category chahiye abhi baat karne ko? 😆
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Kyunki main bhi single hun toh dard batna hai
Unlike you...mere irade nek hote hai🤔
Itni single hun ki single bhi single nahi hai😭Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Myself... I'll be 23 .. soon 😆 3 mahine me?? Application kahan daalu🤣
Loool cause thats your nickname for her??🤣Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Corrected
my fingers were tired of typing 🤣
I don’t remember what the second question was 🤣 god bless the two of us 😲oh no i can’t see the questions anymore, lexi removed them so idk the order 🤷♀️😭
But if you picked the first show, then that must’ve been Friends 👀
what was second question??