Originally posted by: Transference
I wouldn't mind a drunk Shiva just pouring his heart out 😭
Yeahh....I didn't want the original drunk breakdown scene, but it seems that it is really needed now. Poor guy really needs to vent out😞😞
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Transference
I wouldn't mind a drunk Shiva just pouring his heart out 😭
Yeahh....I didn't want the original drunk breakdown scene, but it seems that it is really needed now. Poor guy really needs to vent out😞😞
This isn’t on earth, it’s Sasta Nasha AU 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6gXFkTGydI
Lol Yeh kya hein bhai🤣
Why would shiva start his own business🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Yesssss! We need a drunk Shiva!
but he seems to be very sober, going to money lenders and all 😵
This shiva doesn't drink and smoke I guess, he is too much sanskari and won't do anything to hurt his bhabi😅
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Yeahh....I didn't want the original drunk breakdown scene, but it seems that it is really needed now. Poor guy really needs to vent out😞😞
The original had the drunk scene 30ish episodes after the marriage, we still don’t see any signs of it.
KD will be a treat to watch performing such scenes
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
This shiva doesn't drink and smoke I guess, he is too much sanskari and won't do anything to hurt his bhabi😅
Tamil version also doesn’t smoke or drink 😂 but he completely broke down and drank, is what I’ve heard
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
The original had the drunk scene 30ish episodes after the marriage, we still don’t see any signs of it.
KD will be a treat to watch performing such scenes
He will nail it❤️
He is really gud in emotional scenes😍😍
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Tamil version also doesn’t smoke or drink 😂 but he completely broke down and drank, is what I’ve heard
Hope we get something like that then, thats a really famous scene I have heard, maybe we can get it❤️
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6gXFkTGydI
Lol Yeh kya hein bhai🤣
Why would shiva start his own business🤣
@bold, it's all his masterplan. Start new business. Make it a kangan business. Make the same kangan Maami is wearing. Replace fake gold kangan with Maami's kangan. Return kangan to his mother. Call himself Suman Pandya's son 🤣🤪
Some of these YouTube videos are crazy!!
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6gXFkTGydI
Lol Yeh kya hein bhai🤣
Why would shiva start his own business🤣
Yeh kya hai 🤣🤣🤣