hmmm...
But hua tha...🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hmmm...
But hua tha...🤪
Originally posted by: .shivi396
When did you guys Started watching SAAK?!😲
Abeeeee who said I’m watching that 🔪🔪
Pagal hai tu
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Dimaag toh hai hai karab waise bhi teri 🔪🔪🔪
Maine ku6 nahi kiya🤔
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
ye mujhe bhi janna hai...
Khas kar humare rishiiiii kabse dekhna start ki vansh ko talak de diya kya...
Abeeeee
Who said i am watching that?? Are you guys mad or what
I’ve been very clear always that I watch only IMM2 and Mehendi! These are my only 2 shows I’m addicted to


Uthak bethak is ur most favorite thing ever 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Kisiko Kabaddi yaad hai🤣🤣
Abeeeeee 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Wo jab cliff se Vansh Gir raha tha Ridhima ne elastic wale dupatte se VR ko upar khincha tha🤣🤣
Abeeeeeee 😂😂😂😂