i am good
I have to type up around 20 pages of notes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i am good
I have to type up around 20 pages of notes
Oh no! That's some large amount of work

yeah I know🤪
Babu you will soon turn into a Sizzler
Just noticed it now Tbh I enjoyed this shade of red more😆
It does look good!
I believe rockerzz red shade is the only one which all IFians love... baki har color pe sabke opinions hai😆
Originally posted by: priya185
that you always change regularly
How is yhc these days I have not watched for ages
Yeah
I change DP & siggy
but chose saturday because I have holiday on sunday
most probably based on some theme/couple DP & siggy
YHC is destroyed
typical serial😆
not interested🤣
I also have not watched 20-25 episodes
Merawala mere upar hi aake giri🤣
Firstwala pe tumhari aakh ko kya hua🤣
2nd wala kisko dekhke ye expression🤣
Jaisi aapki marzi👍🏼
Humlog majak kar rahe the, seriously mat lijiye🤗
Samajh gayi itne proffs dekhke🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5