wth did I just watch?!?

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

of all of the forced marriages that itv has forced down our throats, this has got to be the worst one I have seen till date 

I am in awe of what I just watched - not only is Badi Simar pushing for an unwanted marriage, but she's emotionally blackmailing them into this marriage

both of choti Simar's parents mentioned that this isn't a good idea and she didn't listen a bit and instead blackmailed them with Oswal family reputation nonsense

has she completely lost it?

Moreever, not only does she not let anyone else of the Oswal family know but she doesn't tell Aarav at all?!? the man who will be wedded to Simar for life? Does she really think marriage is a joke? did she not learn from the bride swap that happened during her own marriage? 

I am exhausted by this what will society say trope that itv has been using for ages and the blatant advantage that they take of it - this marriage makes absolutely no sense at all to me  wtf!?! lol I am still so shocked by what I just witnessed it's not even funny

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alissria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, I literally had the exact same thoughts. Seriously, wtf was today's episode? First, she tried to persuade Simar that she would be a good bahu for the Oswal family and when that didn't work she blackmailed choti Simar by bringing up the Oswal family and her parents reputation. It was so cringy to watch because her own parents were not approving and it felt so forced. And yes.. if I was in Aarav's shoes, it would feel like the biggest betrayal ever.. He deserves to know who he is marrying..  Doesn't matter what the situation is, not letting a groom know who his bride is never ok.

Also, I'm seriously hating Badi Simar's character. In sangeet, she threw choti Simar under the bus by not saying anything to Gitanjali Devi and now she forced Simar to marry Aarav without letting Aarav know

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alissria

Yes, I literally had the exact same thoughts. Seriously, wtf was today's episode? First, she tried to persuade Simar that she would be a good bahu for the Oswal family and when that didn't work she blackmailed choti Simar by bringing up the Oswal family and her parents reputation. It was so cringy to watch because her own parents were not approving and it felt so forced. And yes.. if I was in Aarav's shoes, it would feel like the biggest betrayal ever.. He deserves to know who he is marrying..  Doesn't matter what the situation is, not letting a groom know who his bride is never ok.

Also, I'm seriously hating Badi Simar's character. In sangeet, she threw choti Simar under the bus by not saying anything to Gitanjali Devi and now she forced Simar to marry Aarav without letting Aarav know

And now she will disappear , leaving choti Simar to bear all trauma ðŸ¤£ 

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

i really feel sorry for choti simar. her life is being programmed and designed by her parents and now badi simar they could have simply told the truth to everyone why this stupid drama now all the balme will go to choti simar and she has to face all the humilation. get ready to see all kitchen politics. 

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

i really feel sorry for choti simar. her life is being programmed and designed by her parents and now badi simar they could have simply told the truth to everyone why this stupid drama now all the balme will go to choti simar and she has to face all the humilation. get ready to see all kitchen politics. 

I agree. They could have told them the truth and let Aarav & Choti Simar decide whether they would like to tie the knot to save their so-called family honor.  

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

And worst part - reema will swap the place once marriage is over and chhoti simal gets inside .... reema will go with oswal family.... disgusting ... old school track....

Only hope I see here is: vivan... he has seen reema out side... and thought then who is aarav getting married to ???? may be saving grace or only supporter/witness both simars has from oswal family.