Thats arabic
in urdu its misaal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thats arabic
in urdu its misaal
I thought Mithal was "sweet" in Saraiki
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
acha yeh meaning hoti hai😆
mujhe toh laga tha mithal means meetha sweet😆
Same here. But when Gul Apa called Meenu Mithi I thought Mithal was some pet and Mithi was the female of it 🤣
Originally posted by: chemgirl
I was thinking of writing some OS or drabble on Feenu. Anyone interested in reading ?
Hey guys...if I do write this (just started getting some ideas ) where do I post this ? On this thread or is there some specific thread for fanfics ?
Also any OS theme suggestions ?
Originally posted by: Arshi1195
I thought Mithal was "sweet" in Saraiki
Finally😆
Amma belongs to Sadaqabad where saraiki is spoken. And mithal is a saraiki word.
Originally posted by: chemgirl
Hey guys...if I do write this (just started getting some ideas ) where do I post this ? On this thread or is there some specific thread for fanfics ?
Also any OS theme suggestions ?
You can post in a seperate thread, and put the link of it here.😊
But misaal and mithaal pronounsation is different from Mitthal ..Amma says double ( th), and (a) is very short.
Such a beautiful show. My favorite characters are Meenu and Hadi. Special shoutout for Arsalen aka Hadi.👏
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
Such a beautiful show. My favorite characters are Meenu and Hadi. Special shoutout for Arsalen aka Hadi.👏
Maybe in season 2 they can develop on their bond too